Wednesday 23 May 2007

The End of Peep Show

So Peep Show series 4 has come to an end. I love the socially dysfunctional characters. Over the 4 series's (serieses? series'?) I have bonded with them, I share some of their worst character traits so when their lives fell apart at the end of series 4, one smelling of piss, one smelling of vomit, asking the rolls royce chauffer to take them back to their flat after their wives did the hoof I felt a grief, yet a pang of empathy. They only had each other in the end. Mitchell and Webb - comedy genius...

Ps - Some "lady" just mailed me saying the following (scroll down). Apparantley she's 6 foot 11 inches tall. I might just mail her back asking "her" shoe size. It's obviously someone called Bubba who lives on a farm in Idaho and wants my bank details. Think I'll mail back and string Bubba along for the while. Until he flies over and murders me as I sleep. Then I wont be laughing...

-----------------------------

Hello
Hello how 're you doing i saw ur proffile on here i must confess to You that You such a beautiful and gorgeuors man..so actractive enought to call on my attention...would be nice if you can let us conrespond more...to tell you brief about myself...i'm a white decent woman,alex is my name...6ft 11inch...30yr old..am a sales agent....! just telling about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams...Love is about finding the right person and creating a good and sincear relationship...why can you e-mail me and asked more about me.

you write me i'ill surely reply you... You can add my up to ur buddy list and i will hint You back so that we can chat some other time you online do You belived that It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..lets start from here getting to know eachother more better it would be nice if you can add me up on ur list so that we can chat wen next ur 're free looking forward to hear from You~ take good care of urself bye for now!

No comments:

Followers